Come and visit Arrow Tarot Studio! We are tucked inside of a cozy log cabin in the heart of Arcadia Management Area in Richmond, RI.
Treat yourself to a new perspective! Half hour and hour readings are available. You can use some of your tarot time for reiki and get the best of both worlds. Virtual readings are also available. Learn more about tarot services.
Enjoy a deep, relaxing meditation. Lay back in an antigravity chair and receive lots of good energy. Align your chakras and move out energy that is no longer serving you. Learn more about reiki services.
Group Reiki and Readings
Tarot readings are even more fun with friends. With a group reading, you can help each other interpret and remember the cards. To request a group rate, please email us with the number in your party, and the date you have in mind: firstname.lastname@example.org. :earn more about parties and events.
Coming Soon! Learn how to read your own tarot cards. Possibly some art, yoga, meditation classes. Stay tuned.
Things to do around Richmond, RI
It’s definitely worth the drive to beautiful Arcadia Management Area. Enjoy the outdoors!
- Pack a picnic and sit at the tables by Browning Mill Pond. You can also hike around the pond in less than an hour.
- Take a hike! There are trails of all levels of difficulty. From a kid-friendly and handicap accessible trail (Roaring Brooke Trail) to more adventurous trails (the North South trail).
- Go kayaking down Wood River or Big River.
- This is a hunting area, so bring your safety orange during hunting season and use caution.
There are some great shops, restaurants, and things to do near by:
- Grab breakfast at the Middle of Nowhere Diner or a cone at Next to Nowhere Creamery
- Treat yourself to some vegan treats, bites, and coffee at Celebrated.
- Sip some wine at Leyden Farm & Winery
- Take in a pint at Cornerstone Pub
- Visit the South Kingston Farmer’s Market, open year round on Saturday mornings
- Get your outdoor gear at URE Outfitters
- Shop for your favorite four legged friends at Fetch RI
- Browse for treasure at Jule’s Antiques and General Store or Pachaug Antiques
- Pick your own flowers at Wicked Tulips
Some of these business operate seasonally. Check availability directly before making plans.